Friday, July 27, 2012

"Kissing Natalie" by Paige Aspen (Novelette)



Genre:  Erotica

Type of Short Story:  Novelette

Summary:  Abby and Natalie work late one night to discover an intense sexual tension, something Abby never expected. Both happily married find these new feelings too much to fight. Lucky for them their husbands are open minded and accept this new friendship allowing Abby and Natalie an opportunity to explore and play.
Excerpt:

Natalie, are you sure your husband won’t mind you staying late to help me finish up?

Natalie shrugged, “No, he’s out with the guys on Friday nights, he won’t even know I’m not home.”

“Okay, just know that I really appreciate you staying, I hate being here alone at night. This place gets really creepy.” The building we work in was used as a hospital for the criminally insane in the 1920's. It’s a two story building with a basement that was a morgue. I’ve never seen anything out of the ordinary, but old buildings make sounds, creepy sounds.

Natalie shrugged again, “It’s only creepy if they scare you. I like it, being here after dark, hearing them, catching a glimpse, is like proof that they were here.”

“You’re crazy, I said it was creepy. I didn’t say I believed in ghosts. I just get a little uneasy being here alone.”

Smiling, Natalie vowed to protect me and added her reassurance by brushing her hand across my back. I was a little taken aback at that, goosebumps and all. I had never been flirted with by a woman before. But I know what flirting is and I know that Natalie was flirting. And just to be clear, Natalie is exactly the woman I would want flirting with me. She has this way about her. She's feminine in all the right places and athletic.

Buy this story on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment