Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blog Drawing! Win a FREE Amazon Gift Card!!

Dear Readers,

This is not a usual Short Story Symposium post.  I've really been pleased with how this blog is going so far.  It's definitely gaining momentum.  I strongly feel that there is a community of short story readers out there it's just a matter of finding each other!

In an effort to find even more new readers and writers, I am hosting my first ever blog drawing.  Here's how it will work:

The Prizes:  I will be giving away three Amazon gift cards.  One $25 card, one $20 card and one $15 card.

How to Enter:  It's really easy.  Just Tweet or share a link on Facebook for any one of the stories that have been featured on the blog.  Your choice!  Just click on the blog post and on the bottom you'll see Twitter and Facebook buttons to share the post link.

The Rules:  If you Tweet the link, include @StorySymposium in your Tweet.  If you share a link on Facebook please share the link to the wall post in a blog comment or in an email (authoralaingomez@gmail.com).

If you are an author, the link that you share can't be for your own story.

You're welcome to share as many links as you like but I will only enter each person into the drawing once.

Please make sure that I have a method of contacting you in case you are the winner.  If you share a Twitter link, I can just send you a private message on Twitter.  If you leave a blog comment, be sure to give me your email address somehow.  If I can't get a hold of you, I will give the card away to someone else.

I will be using the site Random.org to randomly select a winner.

Deadlines and Winners:  The drawing will close on 12/8/11.  On 12/9/11 I will post a blog announcing the winners and send out the prizes.  The gift cards will be emailed that day.

Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment